How to Blow Dry Hair Properly?
Achieving near perfect blow out is no easy task, from choosing the right shampoo and conditioner to using the right tools, blow drying can seem a bit daunting. However, as one of the best blow dry salon in Dubai we’re going to be showing you in this article just how anyone can easily blow dry their hair from the comfort of their own home with a few simple steps.
The Tools You Need
For optimum results, and to achieve the best hair blow dry, invest in a quality hair dryer of at least 1800 watt and above 2000 watts for thicker hair with heat and speed control to allow you adjust the settings as you go, prevent heat damage and give you the results you’re looking for. Also use good brushes, round barrels if you’re going for some curls, and flat paddle brushes for sleek, straight hair.
6 Easy Steps for Perfect Blow Dry:
- Before blow drying your hair, get the excess moisture out of your hair, using a cotton T-shirt and avoiding rough drying, to prevent giving yourself frizz, and making it look less shiny.
- Don’t wait to blow dry your hair after you wash it. This is because the chances of your natural texture peeking through, increases. So, try to schedule your hair routine, as the first thing you do once you get out of the shower and if it starts to dry on its own, spritz a little water to re-moisten it.
- Apply your products section by section starting with heat protectant and then a hydrating leave-in conditioner spray or cream. This helps evenly distribute the product throughout your hair, rather than just concentrating it all on top.
- Start at the top. A lot of people tend to finish blow drying their entire hair before attending to the front. Don’t do this, instead start with the section closest to your face. Since it’s the most obvious part, by smoothing it out, it will help to smooth out everything else underneath it.
- Be mindful of the way you hold the dryer and control the direction of the airflow. The most important thing is making sure the air is pointing the right way in order to give your hair the desired finish. If you want smooth and straight strands, point the blow dryer down and If you’d like more volume, point the nozzle toward the ceiling.
- Once you’ve successfully smoothed down your hair, brush out the ends a little, for the final touch.
When it comes to blow drying your own hair, there’s no shortcut. But with a little knowledge, it’s easy to achieve a good blow dry and styling. So don’t rush, take your time and use these tips for a blowout that is both quick and efficient, while minimizing heat damage. If you’re in search of salon for Blow Dry In Dubai please visit Ricci Capricci or call us to schedule an appointment.Back to news